RACmonitor is an online news and information source produced to help healthcare providers make informed decisions for their organizations on the activities of third party contract auditors, such as the Recovery Audit Contractors, and governmental auditors such as those with the Office of Inspector General within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).From RACmonitor you receive:
• Weekly e-newsletters covering hot topics on regulatory compliance
• Live weekly Internet radio broadcast called Monitor Mondays
• Live webcasts featuring nationally recognized thought leaders
• Special bulletins and news alerts
• Notifications of upcoming webcasts and special programs
• Up-to-date resources at RACUniversity
RACmonitor reports on the latest RAC activities to help you protect your reimbursement. This includes Monitor Mondays, free podcasts through RACmonitor, that gives you exclusive RAC information, analysis and late-breaking news at your fingertips. You can even e-mail the host questions to be answered live during the podcast.
RACmonitor provides a portal of information and a forum for discussion for educational purposes only. The opinions of contributing editors published by RACmonitor may not necessarily represent those of our sponsors or other organizations affiliated with RACmonitor. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy and contextual honesty, RACmonitor will quickly correct and/or retract any information demonstrated to be erroneous. We welcome opposing viewpoints and will publish responses from our readers, which may be edited for economy and clarity.