Get Ready to Begin Your Life's Best Work
At MedLearn Media we’re seeking select individuals who share our desire to be a responsive and trustworthy partner to healthcare organizations. As a member of our team, you will strive to deliver exceptional customer service, consistent with the unwavering commitment of our clients to provide the highest quality patient care.
In addition, you’ll recognize that the healthcare mission of our clients depends on having a strong financial foundation. Every MedLearn Media initiative ultimately supports the ability of healthcare organizations to capture the full, appropriate reimbursement for services rendered, while complying with complex regulatory requirements.
Just as important as your knowledge, skills and experience are your personal attributes. Do you consistently act with integrity? Are you relentless and innovative in your problem-solving? Are you dedicated to continuous learning…to keeping up with the evolving demands of our marketplace? If so, you could be the right fit for our growing team!
Advantages of joining the MedLearn Media team include:
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous vacation policy, including flex time
- Healthcare benefits, including dental coverage
Current open positions are posted below. Submit resumes and cover letters to: [email protected]
This is hidden content (do not delete).
MedLearn Media, a specialized healthcare publishing and media firm, that provides high‐level, in‐depth resources and education to healthcare providers throughout the nation, seeks a Human Resources (HR) Manager, who will act dually as the people operations lead and HR Manager to assist in developing and refining tools for people management, and lead initiatives that help engage a diverse team, along with managing general human resource functions for a small, growing team.
The Human Resources Manager will oversee recruitment, maintaining effective programs for retention, development, and employee engagement in addition to performance and compensation management, and policy formulation and compliance. This role will oversee all the systems and processes that help us to continually grow our company culture, deliver a great employee experience and ensure that MedLearn remains a great place to work.
- Executes the full-cycle recruitment process for various levels of positions.
- Work with the talent acquisition team to ensure job descriptions and postings are updated and consistent across groups.
- Analyze competitive market conditions to ensure salary ranges are competitive and assist with the creation and revision of job descriptions.
- Process candidate background checks, process offer letters and new hire paperwork as required.
- Enter all payroll data and information into payroll database. Maintain all electronic data as necessary.
- Oversee and execute new hire orientation, including prepping offer documentation, onboarding logistics, compliance tasks, and ensuring a welcoming and engaging introduction to the company.
- Manage and create core value-based employee recognition and culture-building events.
- Design resources to facilitate continued learning and professional development.
- Create and facilitate team building, educational, and engagement opportunities.
- Manage and enhance company performance management process
- Lead the COVID-19 communication plan for returning to the office.
- Utilize metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention.
- Collaborate with company executives and management to create, implement, and execute new HR programs, as well as assess and improve on existing policies.
- Oversee the annual benefits open enrollment process. Working with our benefits administrator to identify benefits and plans that will attract and retain high-performing employees.
- Maintain day-to-day benefits administration and employee inquiries.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal, state and local compliance requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the organization at hearings, employee safety, welfare, wellness and health, and other employee services.
- Develop, lead and implement plans to promote diversity within the organization, including promoting and developing training programs to enhance employee understanding on inclusions issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of progressively more responsible experience in Human Resources at a growing company
- Knowledgeable of the HR requirements for a small and mid-sized company
- Familiarity with current MN and federal employment laws as well-proven experience in becoming familiar with other State laws.
- Experience building and running an HR Operation in compliance with applicable laws, including writing policies and process documents.
- Have prior experience with creating and running a welcoming new hire onboarding experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with working with employees at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written to build strong relationships while promoting the organization.
Please send cover letter and resume [email protected]