ICD10monitor is an online news and information service created to help healthcare providers in all settings make informed decisions relative to coding, clinical documentation integrity (CDI), value-based purchasing and other new payment methodologies. ICD10monitor reports on current issues including population health, physician engagement and the patient experience.
ICD10monitor’s mission is to fight NPOS (non-patient outcome spending) in the fields of technology, staffing, inventory management, billing, compliance, and legislation to ensure disruptive denials and lost charges and more don’t take time and money away from the best patient care possible. ICD10monitor offers free and premium news, education, and tools to help fight NPOS, while reporting on others that are doing the same to form a united front against NPOS.
ICD10monitor is the best source for news and analysis. You get:
- Free and premium news and articles covering hot topics on regulatory compliance
- Live webcasts featuring nationally recognized thought leaders
- Continuing Education (CEUs)
- Special bulletins and news alerts
- Notifications of upcoming webcasts and special programs
- Up-to-date resources at ICDUniversity our online store
- Live weekly podcast called Talk Ten Tuesdays